On this page we have told you how to add, edit and remove servers.
Attention! Note that you must have a game hosting provider before adding a server.
We need to fill in the boxes indicated step by step. First, let's find out what all the boxes are for and how to fill them.
- 1.Server Header: Your server header will appear when purchasing items in the market. If you have a multi-game mode, it is recommended to write the name of your game type.
- 2.Visibility: This setting allows the server to be active in the market. It has 3 options: "Public, Link Only, and Private".
- 3.Server IP Address: You need to enter your provider's numeric ip address in this section. (Example: 0.0.0.0)
- 4.Console Connection Type: In this section, there are 3 connection types that you can use to establish a connection between the Server and your Site. You can choose the type that is suitable for your server and use it. (Detailed explanation will be added soon.)
- 5.Console Connection Port: You need to enter your connection port in this section. (Make sure your hosting opens this port for external connections!)
- 6.Console Connection Password: You need to enter the password you set in the connection plugin in this section.
- 7.Image: In this section, you need to add an image for your Server's Banner.
Here you can edit and delete servers. In addition, when there is a problem with your connection type, you can make changes from this section.